I know, I’ve abandoned this thing. Here’s some updates on what I’ve been up to!
1. Saw Neil Patrick Harris in the Candlelight Processional
2. Rode the new Test Track before it opened. It was fun, but pretty much identical to the old one except the scenary.
3. Did 2 Character dining experiences- breakfast at 1900 Park Fare with Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger, and lunch at Akershus with Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora.
4. Obtained my Mousters Degree in Disney Heritage
5. I love, love, love my coworkers so much!!!!
6. All of my Christmas shopping is done! My wallet is thankful that it won’t be abused any more.
7. I saw the Opening Ceremony for New Fantastyland live. It was incredible.
8. Our apartment is decked of for Christmas and I love it!
9. Friday night I got to work the Christmas party and it was SO MUCH FUN. I was assigned to greeter and got to play with hula hoops with kids. One set of twins were with us for about half an hour! They loved those hula hoops, and the cookies we were giving away. I let the girl, Brooke, in on the secret as to why our cookies were so good- Mrs. Claus herself makes them and ships them to us!
10. Sold funnel cakes to Jon Acuff, famous Christian author/speaker.
AND LEAH IS COMING IN 2 DAYS!!!!